NID /NEED 2013 ( GDPD ) Exam preparation-BEGINERS course
04 Booklet + 05 Online Live NID/NEED Classes
All Syllabus Covered in 04 Modules.
Module -1 : “learning to draw “
This Module helps the Candidate to learn sketching in the most simple manner.
- Basics of sketching and drawing
- Rendering the CORRECT way
- The Real perspective for Memory drawing
- How to draw various tasks and objects
Module 2:”The Design Guide”
This module develops the basics of designing to formulate a presentable output out of the concept.
- Visual Elements of design.
- Visual Principles of Design.
- Visual Effects.
- The term Design + Its Process
- Fundamental Dimensions of Design.
- 10 Design Problems – level 1
Module 3:”The Design Bank”
This Module stresses upon development of concept.
- DESIGN “ a thought process”
- Design Aerobics
- practice More – Level 2
- DESIGN “For Age & Function”
Module 4:”The Colour Library”
Colour adds life to anything and thus can change meanings if used properly. This module makes you learn use of colours in the best manner.
- Theory of colours
- basic colour terms
- Creating Colour schemes
- colours and feelings, emotions & atmosphere
Module – 5: The TASK BOOKLET
- practice exercises: exercising – stamps,object sketching,relating the vocablury etc
- logo/symbol – designing + Sketching
(NID(GDPD) Exam, NEED Entrance exam, NID Study material, nid test paper prepration, nid coaching in bhopal, nid coaching in delhi, nid coaching in ahmedabad, nid coaching in indore, nid 2013 prepration material, nid prepration coaching, NID 2013 Study material, NID Sample papers, sample paper for NID, NID Online coaching, NID Preparation)