INTERIOR DESIGN 3 months – Certificate Program
Duration – 3 months
Timing :Weekdays – 1 hr daily OR 2 hrs Thrice a week
Weekend – Saturday + Sunday (6 hrs)
The students learn:
- Foundation – Basics of Interior design and planning
- Rendering – Working with paper and pencil and colouring mediums
- Advance Rendering skills – to co-ordinate with Architectural drawing inputs
- Out of following 11 variations(given below) of interiors students can choose any 5 for case study and design synopsis. Students have to submit their design folders of chosen 5 spaces.
- Material Library – students are reinforced with Materials to be handled during the treatment of interiors spaces. The students are aided with market surveys and sample of Materials in live manner.
- Working portfolio – 1 portfolio of any one option to be done in full detail in working format of drawings.
- At the end of course the students are able to design and present a interior space individually